A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
[INCLUDES A STEAM KEY]
(Early Access) - This game is still in development and new and magical things are still being added! Purchasing the game will give you access to all the updates as well as the final version.
Take control of a group of settlers to build a settlement that survives the passing seasons, roaming bandits, underground horrors, and gods from legend.
- 4 procedurally generated biomes (Desert, Taiga, Voidland, and Tropical)
- 24+ Creatures
- 100+ items, weapons, and gear
- 100+ buildable blueprints for props, blocks, plants, trees, and platforms
- 9+ Settler professions
- Unique scenarios and encounters based on player decisions
Choose from thousands of generated landscapes to make your new home. A desert oasis? The ribcage of a long-dead giant? A magical mountain range? Where you choose to settle will determine what resources you have at your disposal, what you encounter, and how challenging your experience will be.
Use the resources in your environment to build... well.. whatever you want! A sandstone castle in the desert? An underground fortress? Or, maybe, an island beach house? You decide!
Dig mines into the earth to uncover lost tombs, dormant gods, and creatures of unknown origin. Just make sure not to go too deep!
Welcome the less-than-friendly arrival of your neighbors with cold steel and hugs made of arrows. Ask questions later.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Friday Update - Roadmap and Release Scheduling5 days ago
- Patch 0.8.15.0 Beta - New Props, New Lighting, Bug Fixes11 days ago
- Patch 0.8.14.0 Beta - Prod Merge18 days ago
- Patch 0.8.13.0 Beta - New Room Actions Menu And Bug Fixes18 days ago
- Patch 0.8.11.0 Beta - Fixes and New Notifs UI25 days ago
- Patch 0.8.10.0 Beta - Improved Combat and Void Imps32 days ago
- Patch 0.8.9.1 - Beta To Prod Merge (Age, Happiness, New Tutorial, etc)38 days ago
- Patch 0.8.8.0 Beta - New Tutorial and Beta Fixes39 days ago